Tuesday, June 15, 2004

More on Moore!

New developments in the grassroots turf war over Michael Moore's upcoming release, Fahrenheit 9/11.

Peter Wikoff of Van Nuys, California has just launched Take a Republican to Fahrenheit 9/11.

Wikoff's site includes great ideas for how to issue your invitation, including:

1. I’m buying! You’re seeing it for free!
2. I will watch 2 hours of Bill O’Reily with you.
3. America loves GW, Dick, and Rumi, let’s get to know them better.
4. I’ll even drive, so you don’t have to fill up your SUV.
5. Give me two hours, and I will listen to 3 hours of Rush with you.
6. Make it part of a bet (just make sure you win).

He's taking suggestions, so email him your ideas.

And don't forget to make a date now for June 25th.
|

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home