Tuesday, June 15, 2004

Vote with Your Wallet: Support the Big Dog



Bill Clinton's autobiography, "My Life," will hit book stands on June 22, and book sellers are already taking advance orders.

This book's sales success will be a news story all its own.

Help kick up a big, positive, Democratic buzz this summer by buying your own copy and keeping this book at the top of the best seller list.

Where can I buy the book?

Be a rebel: don't buy it from a big box store. There's lots of other good options.

Find your local independent retailers through Book Sense and put your dollars back into your own community.

Or, support Buzz Flash by pre-ordering through their site as a Buzz Flash Premium.

Or, out of the goodness of your heart, you can buy it from Powell's Books and a small portion of the proceeds of your sale will go to support Tsuredzuregusa, by clicking here.

[Disclaimer: as much as I'd love to say I am a close friend fo the Clintons, I have never met the former president nor do I profit financially from the sales of his book, unless you choose to buy it through above. My pre-oreded copy arrived 04/06/23 and I am devouring it right now.]
|

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home