Friday, November 19, 2004

The Blogging of the President: 2004 * Author's Query

The Blogging of the President: 2004:

This is a copy of a post on bopnews.com:

"I'd like to ask the BOP community for a little brainstorming help. I need a descriptive term for the nation the right is trying to create. Stirling has termed it 'The Freeple's Republic', Oldman has called it 'The New Feudalism', others have called it the 'The New Theocracy' or 'the Neoconomy'. What I want is a simple phrase, preferably, but not necessarily with the word Republic or Nation in it, that encompasses both the idea of aristocracy and the idea of theocracy. Once I find a name I like I'm going to pound it home in a series of articles. Help appreciated, and will be acknowledged repeatedly."

|

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home