Friday, March 25, 2005

Tsuredzuregusa Easter Treat Bonanza

  • The Passion of the Shrimp


  • movie poster for 'The Pssion of the Shrimp'
    Go visit the entire Passion of the Shrimp art collection.

    A reprint from August, orginally thanks to the fabulous Pen-Elayne.

  • The Passion of the Tchotchke


  • last supper floaty pen
    bread goes up, bread goes down...

    Check out the whole collection, as well as The Stations of the Kitsch and a special Passover Bonus, all courtesy of Going Jesus via Anita Rowland.
    And finally...

  • The Passion of Peter Rabbit
  • Bitch Has Word presents what is now my favourite easter(-ish) story. Ever. I can't tell you how hard this made me laugh--or how happy I am my mother hasn't taken up blogging. Just go read it.



    On a different note, if you're renting movies this weekend, do yourself a favor, and check out the award-winning Denys Arcand film, Jesus of Montreal/Jésus de Montréal. You don't have to be religious, or Christian for that matter. It is a kick-ass Quebecois film that will leave you reeling. It vies for top spot as my favourite movie with Roberto Bennini's Life is Beautiful. And if you watch it I want to know what you think--especially about the ending.
    |

    Links to this post:

    Create a Link

    << Home