Thursday, March 17, 2005

What's up with the google searches?

How very, very interesting.

Just two days ago, I was commenting on someone else's blog (King of Zembla, if I recall correctly), about how I don't get to write up interesting posts about Tsuredzuregusa's search engine hits, because search engines so rarely turn up in my site stats.

I should have kept my mouth shut.

I was looking at my site stats just now, and I found **12** Google searches on my name. One ISP was Virginia Tech in Blacksurg, the other was Cox Communications in Vienna, Virginia.

I find it odd that my name should suddenly become such an interesting Google search term.

Especially given that my email address is all over the internet--and every second Democrat in Virginia has it as well.

So, if you want to know something...just come on out and ask me directly.
|

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home