Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Keyword Games

I am amazed at the search engine strings that occasionally bring people to blogs.

Lately, the googlers and yahoo searchers seem to have outdown themselves.

From my recent keyword activity logs:

- "minnesota exorcism" - which goes back to this post

- god of lottery

- "parvenu golf bags" (???) - perhaps to be used with johnny-come-lately golf tees and nouveau riche golf clubs

(Plus a few more disturbing strings that I won't share, but ultimately linked to an article on episiotomies.)

Also, someone's been googling my name, here in Richmond, VA, plus in Vancouver. Yes, I'm pretty sure I'm the Shaula Evans you're looking for. If you're trying to get in touch, drop me a note in the comments here with how I can contact you (and I'll delete it right away.)
|

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home