Sunday, September 25, 2005

What have I done...

I find any kind of random generator infinitely amusing. Thanks to Spit Noodle & Joey, I just came across this fabulous Alanis Morissette lyric generator.

I think my first try came out rather catchy.
"Why"

Bad drivers, "support our troops" stickers, gas guzzlers
Why God, Why?
"support our troops" stickers, suburban assault vehicles, vanity license plates
Why God, Why?

What have I done to deserve this red horror?
Surrounded on all sides with the Hell of vanity license plates
Like a Graham Green character, I'm wordy and alone
Why God, Why?

High-speed sheep, bad drivers, Republicans on wheels
Why God, Why?
Vanity license plates, Republicans on wheels, gas guzzlers
Why God, Why?

What have I done to deserve this red disaster that is my life?
Surrounded on all sides with the Hell of vanity license plates
Like a Graham Green character, I'm wordy and alone
Why God, Why?

What have I done to deserve this red misery?
Surrounded on all sides with the Hell of vanity license plates
Like a Graham Green character, I'm wordy and alone
Why God, Why?

Why God, Why?
Why God, Why?
Why God, Why?
Why God, Why?
The generator entitled it "Why," but I'm inclined to re-title it "Ode to Texas."
|

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home