Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Destiny

Thanks to Jill at Feministe, I have tested myself against the uncannily accurate powers of the Job Predictor:
Shaula Evans, Your ideal job is a Prime Minister.

And, when I put in my married name:

Shaula [married name], Your ideal job is a Pole Dancer.
Freaky.

Because, up until the age of five, I wanted to be Prime Minister, a stripper, a mud wrestler, or a tuba player.

By the time I hit five, I had narrowed it down to Prime Minister.*

How does the Mighty Job Predictor know???

Now all of you, go on and entertain me with your secret aptitudes. Please. Consider it an official request from your pole-dancing prime minister.


*Yes, this is a true story. My life is so strange, I have no need to lie to you. If you don't believe me, ask my family.
|

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home