Sunday, October 16, 2005

Front Page News

Anatomy of a Smear is now up on the front page of The Agonist. (Story permalink here).

BOP News currently averages about 2600 hits a day, and I understand that The Agonist averages around 7000 daily hits.

Tsuredzuregusa is where I feel safe to be gormless, so I have to tell you: I am really thrilled. As an activist, I am excited to be able to expose the ideas to a readership that wide. And, as a writer, I am astounded to get exposure on two top political blogs, and excited to showcase one of my best pieces of research/writing--as well as more than a little intimidated.

The only downside is that I'm not feeling great this weekend. I feel an author-obligation to nurture the discussions on the two posts, but I have a headache and I'm not thinking that clearly.

So I'm putting a request out there, to all of my readers and my Virginia blogging colleagues (Waldo! Kenton! Luna! I'm talking to you!)--if you are inclined to stop by the post at The Agonist or at BOP, I would really appreciate your help.

And in the meantime, I invite all of you to celebrate this blogging milestone with me. When I started blogging just shy of a year and a half ago, I didn't expect in all my born days to wind up on the front page of the Agonist.
|

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home