Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Multi Blogging MANIA

When it rains it pours, mes amis.

I've just been invited to join BlogsCanada.

So yes, in addition to Tsu, I am now contributing to three other group blogs: The Blogging of the President, The Broad View, and BlogsCanada. (Make that four sites, if you count occasional contributions to The Agonist.) It is amazing to have the opportunity to contribute to so many quality sites.

I will probably continue to compose new pieces here on Blogger, both because I'm used to the interface, and so I can keep a record here of what I write. Otherwise, I plan to divvy up my writing between the blogs with hardcore political writing going to BOP, broader cultural issues going to The Broad View, and US political tactic primers and US-Canada relations for BlogsCanada. In addition to the originals, I'll save the fluff for you, plus my most "naked" blogging, in every sense of the term.

The irony, of course, is that I have the time to write, and I'm overflowing with opportunities to write...and yet, being sick, much of the time I am too tired to write, or at least too tired to write well. On the other hand, writing is now an even stronger motivation to get healthier, to interact with the world, and to feel like I have "accomplished" something while I'm home sick. And, I suspect the brain gymnastics involved in writing are very good for me.

I hope you'll join me in a little celebration.
|

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home