Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Troll Smack Du Jour

I have nothing productive to add to the conversation today, except possibly to entertain you with the email I just sent to the postmaster of Evergreen Park High School in Illinois, in response to the latest troll comment on the blog, which seems to have been left by a student of that institution:
Dear Postmaster:

I received a rude and, more to the point, poorly-worded comment on my blog yesterday at 3pm EST, which originated from an ISP registered as belonging to Evergreen Park High School (216.125.41.170). The comment was signed "David Covey" with the email address DCovey88@aol.com.

I wouldn't bother to bring this to your attention except that the comment seems to have been written on school time and language skills exhibited were embarassing.

You can read the comment here.

I would be greatly obliged if you would be so kind as to forward this message to any of young Mister Covey's instructors as he seems in need of both instruction in the niceties of written English communications as well as a primer in social etiquette.

Warmest regards,

Shaula Evans
|

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home