Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Barometer Girl says...

Thanks to all of these east coast snow storms and weather shifts, my blood pressure is ridiculously low.

The result is that, while I am absolutely fine, I feel a bit like an overcooked noodle. (If you threw me against the wall, would I stick? Who can say....)

I am more inclined to curl up in bed with a cup of tea and finish my Thomas Merton book than try to write inspired prose--or blog posts, for that matter.

In the meantime, I'm teeming with ideas I want to write about, sans the concentration to get them on the page, and I am still chewing on Martha Bridegam's questions on to what extent it is appropriate to consider voters as customers. I'll owe you an epic post, Martha, by the time I get my thoughts together.
|

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home