Saturday, February 25, 2006

Brace Yerself, Effie

I am, at long last, getting around to some long belated tech upgrades here. (Yes, a template change is in the works as well.)

As we yochi-yochi* through these changes, I really, really, really appreciate your feedback. If you find any bugs, I'll try to be as responsive as possible, within my own troubleshooting capabilities. And if are happy with a change, please let me know!

Today, I've added a Feedburner feed, in the top right corner. If you'd prefer to read Tsuredzuregusa though a syndicated RSS or Atom feed, give it a shot, and let me know what you think.

I may yet drag this blog into the 21st century. Captain.



*Yochi-yochi, by the way, is a delightful Japanese word to describe how toddlers walk.

Next time you see a little guy or girl stumbling along, think to yourself "yochi yochi yochi." Isn't it apt?

One of my favourite words.
|

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home