Wednesday, February 15, 2006

A Force More Powerful

Fabulous news! The great people at A Force More Powerful announced that their new non-violent strategy game goes on sale today and will ship on February 22.
Featuring ten scenarios inspired by history, A Force More Powerful simulates nonviolent struggles to win freedom and secure human rights against dictators, occupiers, colonizers, and corrupt regimes, as well as campaigns for political and human rights for minorities and women. The game models real-world experience, allowing players to devise strategies, apply tactics and see the results.
I am so excited.

I have placed my order already (of course!) and I look forward to regaling you with a full review as soon as my copy arrives.

Go read all about the game and the Force More Powerful team's other great projects if you aren't familiar with them already.
|

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home