Sunday, February 05, 2006

Still kicking

Hello, all -- those of you, at least, who out of optimism or negligence still have me on your blogrolls.

I have not been around in quite a while. Short version: I was more sick. Now, relatively, I am less sick.

The winter has always been the worst time of year for me for dealing with health issues. I am coming to the conclusion that I am a solar-powered blogger.

It's like being the Punxsutawney Phil of the blogosphere: you know that when Tsuredzuregusa Shaula starts writing, spring can't be far off.

In fact, the sun is shining here in beautiful Richmond, Virginia. (Richmond really is a beautiful city. Make a point to visit it one day if you can. And then look me up!) And, the worst of my health problems currently look to be on the wane.

If this positive trend holds, I expect to be writing more often, as well as much-belatedly catching up on replies to comments while I was gone, and tying up some loose threads from the conversations in last year's blogging.

I hope you have all been doing well. I *have* stuck my nose in at some of my favourite blogs while I've been away, so even if I've been quiet, I've been thinking of you, and sometimes even reading you.

And, I'm looking forward to picking up our conversation...

What have I missed?
|

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home