Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Hats off to Melanie Mattson

Congratulations to Melanie Mattson of Just a Bump in the Beltway.

Not only is Melanie one of the GREAT women political bloggers in Virginia, but the FluWiki is also her brainchild. (If you want to know *anything* about birdflu, the FluWiki should be your first stop.

Her flu work has put her in the news this week, on CNN and, to her underwhelm-ment, on Fox.

Melanie, if you're reading this...I know it is a silly reaction, but I was delighted to finally see a picture of you (in the CNN article--we have no tv). I feel like I know you from blogging, but know that I can see you, you feel more real. Does that make sense? And I *really* like both your glasses and haircut.

If you don't know Melanie's work already, make sure you check out both Just a Bump in the Beltway and the FluWiki.
|

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home