Wednesday, March 01, 2006

My kingdom for a (non-controversial) calendar

I need to show a business acquaintance an example of a blog that uses a (hot-linked) calendar as a way to navigate blog posts.

Do you know what I mean? The calendar that goes in the sidebar of a blog. Any day with postings is hotlinked. You can click on the date number and the blog will pull up postins from that date.

Only...most of the blogs I read are, shall we say, flamingly progressive...and would drive the conversation to a halt rather than moving them forward.

More importantly, while I know I've seen this on oodles of blogs, but right now, I can't think of a single one.

If you use this yourself, or you can think of a blog that does, I'd really appreciate if you could help me out here! Thanks!

PS I feel like I'm being really "secretive" lately, and only posting half of a story a lot of the time. That's not my style, and I apologize. I'm doing some light contract work while I work out the details on what could be a spectacularly cool new job. As soon as things are official, you know that I'll be excited to share the news with you, and I thank you for your forbearance and patience in the meantime!
|

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home