Saturday, March 11, 2006

sounds like a set prop from a Stanley Kubrik film...

Which Color Are You?


"Your color is BLACK, mysterious and successful. Black symbolizes power and achievement. You are strong of character and able to attain your goals undauntedly. Your ambition and polished style exude a sophistication and grace that are unparalleled. These qualities are impressive to all, and intimidating to some."


I'm not sure what to think about that. And I don't know that it meshes with my Johari Window, for that matter.  Maybe I need to set up a dreaded Nohari Window as well to balance things out--what do you say?


At any rate, do take the test and share your results with us.


My only prediction:  out of the regular commenters here, I expect Alexander Wolfe to show up as plaid.


Many thanks to Gail (who herself is brown, by the way) at Arizona Eclectic for the link.


Tags: , , , ,


Powered by Qumana


|

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home