Friday, March 17, 2006

What kind of writer are you?








You Should Be a Film Writer
You don't just create compelling stories, you see them as clearly as a movie in your mind. You have a knack for details and dialogue. You can really make a character come to life. Chances are, you enjoy creating all types of stories. The joy is in the storytelling. And nothing would please you more than millions of people seeing your story on the big screen!


Thanks to Watermark, the poet (really!) for the link.

I have to agree with Watermark--I don't fit image of the "typical" screenwriter that they've shown here. I only wish my thin, fine, dead-straight hair could do something that interesting and attractive, and my tastes in clothes these days run more towards "comfortable" and "machine-washable" than "hip" or "psychadelic."


But do I take joy in storytelling? Absolutely! And while I've only written for the stage so far, not the screen, I assume I'll get around to screen plays in due time... There's so much writing to do.


Do tell...what kind of writer are you? Do you "fit" the picture? And do you fit the profile?


Powered by Qumana


|

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home