Sunday, April 02, 2006

The Blog-somniac Dillema

Dear Readers,

I realize that I have been somewhat neglectful lately. Of course, on a positive note, the delay between my posts has shortened from months down to just days, so I'd like to think I'm closing the gap.

But here's the thing: I am working from home, as a contractor, on some marvelously exciting projects. So when my brain kicks into gear, I work! (This used to be when I would blog.) And, when my brain is insomnia-addled, I lumber around the house in a zombie fog and neither work nor blog.

I keep coming across blog-worthy bits and pieces -- I save them up, not unlike a magpie (ooh! shiny things!) but they don't always make it onto the site as fast as I would like.

This afternoon, I'll be posting some shiny bits I've come across recently in the hopes of offering you some amusement.

And, I'll aim for some more substantial posts in the near future, but don't go all apneal on me, for goodness knows when I'll really manage to write them.

In the meantime, thank you to the loyal readers who keep coming back throughout my irregular posting periods. I have to say that one of the best parts of being a small blog is I can read my referral logs and recognize people. I look through the visitor paths and think to myself, "Oh, hello Jeanne! Oh look, Dru was reading my today. Oh, there's Doug." I hope you know that I appreciate each and every one of you.

Enjoy today's fluff.
|

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home