Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Still Alive, Sometimes Even Kicking

I managed to hack back into this blog today despite not having used it since Google merged Blogger with Google Accounts. Whew.

I'm here (after a year and a half) for three reasons:
  1. To say hello! to anyone who hasn't culled Tsuredzuregusa out of your blogrolls or feedreaders.
  2. To post an article on the trickle down effect of the Lehman Brothers bankruptcy (since I've always used this site as an archive for my political writing)
  3. To let you know where we are.
The husband and I are now full-time travelers: we gave away most of our stuff, threw a few boxes in storage, and since July 1 (2008) we've been traveling the continent in our Mini Cooper.

We are writing up the trip on our new site, Your Mileage May Vary, and I would certainly be delighted to welcome old writing friends to the site.

I never intended to be out of touch for so long. I would love to hear how you are, what you're up to, and what you're writing these days.

I hope you'll drop by. We've put out the welcome mat.

Labels: , , , ,

|

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home